a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Monday, September 19, 2011

eBay: John Leclair Lot

A sample of my John LeClair Lot

  How many times have you bought something off eBay and when it finally arrives, you wonder, "Why did I buy this?"  For some reason last month I had a thought that I didn't have many John LeClair cards and that getting more would be a good idea.  I bought a 30 card lot for $5, including S/H, and now that they have arrived, I don't know what I am going to do with them.  There a few cool looking cards and I guess I could try to send a couple out TTM to get signed.
  Nothing against Leclair, he was a 3 time 50 goal scorer at a time when the "Neutral Zone Trap" was starting to be a household name.  He also won a cup with the Montreal Canadiens in 1993.  A star of the 90s, he finished with 406 career goals.  LeClair was a 1st or 2nd team all-star from 1995 to 1999.  Leclair is best known by some as a Eric Lindros' wingman on the Legion of Doom line.


The Legion of Doom, with cameos by the Hartford Whalers and some god awful NY Islander jerseys.

No comments:

Post a Comment